Certificate of Completion for Photography & Assessment of Domestic Violence + Non-Fatal Strangulation Exams During a Forensic Medical Exam
Photography & Assessment of Domestic Violence + Non-Fatal Strangulation Exams During a Forensic Medical Exam
* Review how to assess if there is a need for a strangulation evaluation
* Review how to gather patient history
* Review how to assess the patient
* Review the use of a DSLR Camera and Strangulation Photodocumentation Protocols
* Review hot to follow up with strangulation patients
Order 12 month Access per location, or order Single Certificate of Completions with 90 Day Access.
Click to order 12 month access for $349 (1 Shared Login License for your location, access for 365 days)
Click to order 90 day access to receive a Certificate of Completion $39
After payment is received, you will be enrolled in this course. After enrollment, you will receive all details via email on how to access this course.